Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
As enterprise becomes more data-driven, the jobs market for big data expertise and experience is growing at an exponential pace. This is a fantastic area to be in – not only is it fascinating, but according to Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest jobs sector of the 21st Century : )
I’m Gary, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of high calibre data professionals across the full suite of industry sectors.
If you currently have a role you would like to fill, pick up the phone to me - 01 544 8723 - or if you are looking for a role, please mail me on the link below and I will be in touch . . .
PPC Account Manager
- Salary: €25,000 - €30,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6480
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
We are currently recruiting for an experienced PPC Account Manager for an independent performance marketing agency based in Dublin City Centre.
The agency is well respected on the Irish market and has received extensive recognition for its excellent work.
- Managing post click analysis for clients in order to drive data driven decision to optimise clients conversion
- Managing and processing PPC audits
- Setting up, optimising and analysing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Google, AdWords, Bing ads, and Display
- Managing projects in relation to Goole Analytics and tag Manager
- Setting up targets and managing budgets
- Manage all analysis and feedback for clients
- Conducting research, testing and keeping up to date with PPC trends to propose new approaches to services
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to assist in audits, proposals, and pitches
- At least 1- 3 years of experience in working for an agency -Google Premier Partner Agency preferred but not essential
- Solid experience working with Google AdWords and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Ecommerce Tracking, Custom Dimensions etc)
- Abilities to develop and communicate strategies to the clients effectively
- Experience working with PPC, SEO, CRO, and Web Analytics
- Experience with conversion rate analysis and clients ROI tracking
- Working knowledge of google Tag Manager
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics and Bing Ads Qualification
- Experience in working with advanced AdWords across Display , shopping and advanced bidding strategies
- Excellent organization and communication skills
For more information please contact Lilly@prosperity.ie