Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
As enterprise becomes more data-driven, the jobs market for big data expertise and experience is growing at an exponential pace. This is a fantastic area to be in – not only is it fascinating, but according to Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest jobs sector of the 21st Century : )
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of high calibre data professionals across the full suite of industry sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6537
- Status: Contract
- Experience: 4 years
This is a 6 -12 months contract to join an innovative digital entertainment company, to work within their digital acquisition team in the Dublin office. This is one of the most digitally advanced brands in Dublin offering excellent advancements in your skills and tremendous career development opportunities.
* Managing in house PPC strategies across various search platforms
* Developing, implementing & optimising effective PPC campaigns across Google & Bing, Double click search platforms
* Managing large international PPC budgets
* Conducting keyword research & identifying opportunities to stand out from competitors
* Reporting on KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement and regularly reporting to management
* Managing campaigns work desktop, tablet and mobile, with specific targeting across each.
* Keeping up to date with current PPC trend and techniques
* Continuously A/B Testing and demonstrate findings
* Implementing customised landing pages for new customer acquisition
* At least 4 years of PPC experience
* Experience managing large PPC budgets
* Experience working for a large ecommerce brand, focused on customer acquisition across various products and channels
* Track record achieving targets and showing the capability to prioritise
* Excellent analytical and reporting skills
* Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
* Degree in ecommerce , digital marketing or equivalent
For more information please send your CV to Lilly@prosperity.ie