Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
As enterprise becomes more data-driven, the jobs market for big data expertise and experience is growing at an exponential pace. This is a fantastic area to be in – not only is it fascinating, but according to Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest jobs sector of the 21st Century : )
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of high calibre data professionals across the full suite of industry sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch- email@example.com
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6674
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
Senior Insights Analyst.
Our client analyses consumer data and converts it to actionable insights.
They crunch data for leading retailers with a view to improving their customer engagement and ultimately driving revenues, and to that effect, they wish to appoint a Senior Insights Analyst.
The successful candidate for this role will have -
- A deep understanding of SQL, python, and manipulating data to inform price and promotions.
- Understanding customer data gained through loyalty card schemes, and will be able to analyse to drive promotions.
- The ability to manipulate current data using python.
- Ideally experience in price modelling.
- The ability to translate client goals to a coherent and effective plan, and the ability to see initiatives through from start to finish.
- Ensure best practice within the organisation, and disseminate initiatives to other analysts.
- Ideally candidate would come from an FMCG or e-commerce background.
This Role based on Southside of Dublin.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience. If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let's begin the process : ) Kind Regards, Gary