Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
As enterprise becomes more data-driven, the jobs market for big data expertise and experience is growing at an exponential pace. This is a fantastic area to be in – not only is it fascinating, but according to Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest jobs sector of the 21st Century : )
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of high calibre data professionals across the full suite of industry sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch- firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Digital Marketing
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6675
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 8 - 9
Head of Digital Marketing
Our client is an international educational group with a fantastic brand and a track record of having certified 10s of thousands of professionals.
This is an organisation which is expanding rapidly, and as such they are now making the highly strategic appointment of a Head of Digital Marketing.
The successful applicant for this role will be tasked with bringing best practice to the marketing function of the organisation, and will build and oversee a multi-disciplinary marketing team.
The overarching responsibility of this role will be to implement strategies and initiatives to drive qualified leads to the sales teams.
The successful candidate for this role will be a highly commercial marketer, one with a proven track record of implementing marketing strategies within rapidly scaling online organisations.
- 8 years at a senior level
- Demonstrable track record of having developed and implemented an effective lead generation strategy
- Experience of having developed content driven marketing strategies
- Highly experienced in implementation and management of marketing automation platforms
- Excellent experience of marketing funnel, driving leads / creating lead nurturing programs within online organisations
- Experience working with 3rd party stakeholders
- Excellent team management experience
- Proven ability to manage a large spend across in-house and paid media.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, budgeting and project management skills.
- 3rd Level Marketing Degree
For more information, please get in touch for a confidential chat about this role.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience. If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch and let's begin the process : ) Kind Regards, Gary