Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
As enterprise becomes more data-driven, the jobs market for big data expertise and experience is growing at an exponential pace. This is a fantastic area to be in – not only is it fascinating, but according to Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest jobs sector of the 21st Century : )
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of high calibre data professionals across the full suite of industry sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch- firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Analytics Specialist
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH6838
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
A Web Analytics Specialist is currently needed to work closely with the Business Insight & Business Analytics teams, at an extremely fast growing gaming company, to help define and implement new processes, and to track and analyse data throughout the life cycle, at their head office in Gibraltar.
- Providing Google Analytics expertise and leadership
- Setting up dashboards & relevant reporting across the business
- Liaising on a regular basis with third party tracking software reps
- Assisting the rolling out new product releases & updates
- Implementing tracking parameters and coordinating tags
- Advocating web standards and the use of latest web tech
- Understanding of user behaviour tracking systems and methodologies
- Analysing gaps or needs within our web analytics and providing leadership on closing the gaps
- Documenting existing and new processes
- B.Sc. in computers or related discipline, or have equivalent experience
- Experience in web analytics, tracking and reporting, and testing website
- Strong knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously in managing ones workload and staying organised
- Excellent documenting skills
- Ability to cooperate and work well in a team
- Staying self-motivated in a pressured working environment and having an ability to adapt
- Problem solver and technically aware
Please send your CV to Jonathan@prosperity.ie or apply below, if you meet the requirements & feel the role is a right fit for you : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.