Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
As enterprise becomes more data-driven, the jobs market for big data expertise and experience is growing at an exponential pace. This is a fantastic area to be in – not only is it fascinating, but according to Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest jobs sector of the 21st Century : )
I’m Gary, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of high calibre data professionals across the full suite of industry sectors.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Customer Insights Analyst
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6854
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
Our client analyses consumer data and converts it to actionable insights.
They crunch data for leading retailers with a view to improving their customer engagement and ultimately driving revenues, and to that effect, they wish to appoint a Insights Analyst.
The successful candidate for this role will have -
- An understanding of SQL, python, and manipulating data.
- Understanding customer data gained through loyalty card schemes, and will be able to analyse data.
- The ability to translate client goals to a coherent and effective plan, and the ability to see initiatives through from start to finish.
- Ensure best practice within the organisation, and disseminate initiatives to other analysts.
- Ideally candidate would come from an FMCG or e-commerce background.