Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
As enterprise becomes more data-driven, the jobs market for big data expertise and experience is growing at an exponential pace. This is a fantastic area to be in – not only is it fascinating, but according to Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest jobs sector of the 21st Century : )
I’m Gary, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of high calibre data professionals across the full suite of industry sectors.
If you currently have a role you would like to fill, pick up the phone to me - 01 544 8723 - or if you are looking for a role, please mail me on the link below and I will be in touch . . .
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6924
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Senior Insights Analyst.
Our client analyses consumer data and converts it to actionable insights.
They crunch data for leading retailers with a view to improving their customer engagement and ultimately driving revenues, and to that effect, they wish to appoint a Senior Insights Analyst.
The successful candidate for this role will have -
- A deep understanding of SQL, python, and manipulating data to inform price and promotions.
- Understanding customer data gained through loyalty card schemes, and will be able to analyse to drive promotions.
- The ability to manipulate current data using python.
- Ideally experience in price modelling.
- The ability to translate client goals to a coherent and effective plan, and the ability to see initiatives through from start to finish.
- Ensure best practice within the organisation, and disseminate initiatives to other analysts.
- Ideally candidate would come from an FMCG or e-commerce background.
This Role based on Southside of Dublin.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.