Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
As enterprise becomes more data-driven, the jobs market for big data expertise and experience is growing at an exponential pace. This is a fantastic area to be in – not only is it fascinating, but according to Harvard Business Review, Data Science is the sexiest jobs sector of the 21st Century : )
I’m Gary, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of high calibre data professionals across the full suite of industry sectors.
If you currently have a role you would like to fill, pick up the phone to me - 01 544 8723 - or if you are looking for a role, please mail me on the link below and I will be in touch . . .
Digital Commercial Executive
- Salary: Depending on Experience
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7056
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
An award winning & leading Ecommerce Company are currently seeking a Digital Commercial Executive to join their digital team in Dublin City. An excellent opportunity to work on boosting customer satisfaction & the customer journey across a wide range of online products & websites.
- Reporting on and keeping track of the ecommerce KPI's
- Conducting competitor research and measuring exercises to gather insights of the latest trends in products & marketing
- Analysing the data to ensuring the stakeholder decisions on products & strategy are data driven ones
- Reporting the impact of product and UX changes across customer behaviour and revenue performance
- Organising the implementation of A/B tests, analysing their results and suggest new tests
- Ensuring efficient communications and work flows are in place by reviewing and updating the current processes
- Documenting online activities keeping the records up to date and accurate
- Minimum of 3 years in ecommerce
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Degree holder in e-Commerce, Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Strong background in data analytics
- Ability to interpret and draw conclusions accurately from data
- Experienced working with ecommerce KPI's
- Ability to work with many stakeholders and different departments
- Excellent Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Advantageous Skills to have but not necessary;
- Google Analytics
- Adobe Analytics
- Spanish, French or Italian
- Travel or retail experience
Salary range €35k - €45k
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.